Gypsy Danger - Halloween

Comments and feedback are welcome :slight_smile: Happy Halloween everyone

To me it sounds like you know what you’re doing. Nice track

1 BigUp

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen. Your words have brightened my day :slight_smile:

Found another one of your tracks! I like the darkness of the halloween theme a lot. I usually like dark sounding music, but for some reason mine never ends up that way. The drop sounds really sick. Interesting synth sounds and rhythms. I like the variation you have in the repeats of it as well, introducing new sounds and keeping it fresh.

There were a couple points where theme seemed to be an unnatural lack of reverb that was a little harsh on my ears. There’s a rest at the 0:46 mark where it almost sounds like theres a complete audio cut where no sound is emanating. My ears expect there to be some reverb tail carrying it, and the empty spot felt a bit jarring, but that could just be a personal preference.

I love that growl at 1:06 and 2:23

This one’s another personal preference thing, I notice that theres a big variation between your first and second chorus section, which is great, but it felt to me like the first one had a bit more flair to it and was a bit fuller. Idk if i’m just remembering incorrectly or not. But usually I feel like tracks should generally build more, and for this one i felt like the first chorus had some more interesting detail than the second one, so it had a slight anticlimactic feel. But again that’s just coming from my own preference. I always build up to an ending that’s bigger than the rest of the song, and I know not everyone does it that way.