House party tunes

Hearing out original Pulse X is yawnoarama nowadays unless its some heinous EZ/Rebel Sound mashup/double drop haha

Cringe when i’m b2bing with any of my mates who drop it just because they’ve ‘got it’ on vinyl, dig a bit deeper ffs :guardsman:

2 Likes

Draw for pulse marley innit

1 BigUp

Yes I agree, also pls ban fun out of everyone’s lives thanks.

nah i get him, obviously getting all snobby about djing is a bit wack

but fuck me bruv living in uk last couple years you can’t move without hearing pulse x

it’s some kinda barely legal, residents at 140 related night version of jump around by house of pain

and there’s so many gully other versions of it like pulse eskimo or the mondie bits, but idk i feel like i’ve heard that kick sound so much lately i can’t really hack it (and that’s admitting i even had a go at using it too)

^nail on head

Its not ‘banning fun’ its just bare obvious to play the O.G./quite lazy imo unless its some heinous/unexpected mix.

Reminds me of that Crazylegs night with a few ninjas where we heard it like 6 times

1 BigUp

fair enough; I wasn’t aware it’s getting rinsed so heavily. to me it sounded more like full on DJ snobbism (which seemed a bit out of character for Johoosh, still!).

1 BigUp

Haha I remember Luke leaving Boxed once because “ive heard 8 versions of Pluse X, ive had enough”
I was far too drunk and in fact was in Emerald citys room most of the night so