Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

3 Likes

So who’s joining me and @swerver tomorrow night then? So stupidly gassed for this night, been after an innamind night for years now

1 Like

Its too far for me its sucks, I think about emmigrate to your country ^^

1 Like

Ur only in France tho eh? Not that far…depending on where u are in france tho i guess…some people probably travel to london for nights like this from places in the uk further away than some areas of france lol

1 Like

Yeah you re right ! Its more a question of money (atm) cause I m in the countryside in the north of Paris, so not soooo far I confess ^^

1 Like

Who’s that lanky ■■■■ front right? :joy:

3 Likes

Haha big up. I saw the photographer loads but he must’ve made an effort to not get me in any :cornlol:

1 Like

u was probably next to me tbf :joy:

1 Like

Coroners @ 10:30ish here, love that tune

Young Skeleton @ 29:27

3 Likes

3 Likes

If I ever see you irl I’m slashing your ankles

1 Like

IMX004 = Good Luck! // I. Got. by Ago

4 Likes

Big release!
That part in Good Luck @1:10 is straight ridiculous, every time I listen to the tune I count in my head and I think it perfectly stays in 140 until 1:24 (timing wise), but it seems the actual BPM is different and I have no idea what its time signature is. Really messes with my head and sense of rhythm haha

1 Like

not feeling this release tbh, not sure why, it just doesn’t work for me for some reason

It seems to stay at 140 imo, even though the beats are off putting, when the beat comes back in again it seems to come back in as though it stays at 140. I might be wrong tho lol

I’ve been hearing good luck rinsed at near enough every night for like a year so I’m gassed to finally be able to own it personally

1 Like

All about the b side tbh

loads of digis released today

https://innamindrecordings.bandcamp.com/music

3 Likes

consistent as ever with the pricing lol.

buy a 2 track release for $5
or buy a 3 track release for $5
or buy a 5 track release for $7

3 Likes

A new Gantz record has been announced !