Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

Do you not just do reserve orders on redeye? I basically just stock up on records for a few months now and then send them out - cheaper shipping and you have a big pile of new records to go through

Yeah usually i do but haven’t been buying much lately so just cop the odd bit here and there

Lol 2 of these turned up today so I’ve obviously done the old classic of ordering 1 when preorders first went up, then panic buying another 1 after forgetting about the 1st one :wengerpalm:

1 BigUp

see if the gas station will take one off your hands for a gallon?

5 Likes

I almost did this as well but decided to double check redeye so just about saved myself :cornlol:

2 Likes

The most disappointing part is being excited about the potential contents of two mysterious mailers that arrived in the post, then the kind of double anticlimax of realising u spent double the money for only one record…and essentially only having one record out of the 2 mysterious mailers. I will justify it by mixing them into each other lol

3 Likes

Do an hour mix with just this record

2 Likes

Do some sick beat juggling

1 BigUp

:cannon: :baretunes: :dubsteprave: :halfstep: :turntablist: :sauce_fingers:

2 Likes

This record is great

2 Likes

Ahh was gonna get that but then the Bandcamp sold out, didn’t bother to look at other distros.

It’s really good, typical with livity tho tbf, there’s 4 x 12’s with 4 tracks on each loads of different styles/tempos, sounds fresh

4 Likes

10/10

2 Likes

Excellent release. Quake has been around for ages hasn’t it? That lofi sonar kind of sound that comes in is so good.

1 BigUp

Yep Quake been around for a while. Love the range of sounds in this one and mix of old and new. New bits are just unreal. Classic foamy sound but leveled up.

Fucks sake man

2 Likes

up on bc too now

lol if you copped the foamy bit from innamind bandcamp/big cartel you get sent a free extra track - Snoopy

1 BigUp

How much is it with shipping?