Jungle Warfare 2 Production Competition

I think I’m done with mine now, how do I submit?

1 BigUp

Render as mp3 and send the file to me in a DM

1 week in, 2 subs and 1 week to go.
I finally have a choped break/bassline I am happy with so I figure a debilitating writer’s block is due any minute now…

Anyway, some inspo for you.
Big tune. Sound of the Mickey Pussyclart Finn!!!

I’m going to download reaper tomorrow and try and put something together

1 BigUp

Can we have anotger week extension om this I wanna gamg in something half decent but work are bumming me

2 Likes

Sure why not. The more ppl involved the better.
Deadline is Saturday 3rd oct 2100 gmt

2 Likes

Nice one G

1 BigUp

Is it possible to send you a new version of mine? Kinda wanna try to keep working on it since deadline is extended.

1 BigUp

Yeah no probs

1 BigUp

Nice. I’ll hit you up when I’ve got a new version.

1 BigUp

The extension helps. I wasn’t sure if I was going to get one in because I’ve been so busy at work. It is quarterly audit time plus yearly audit time. Been having to work after hours.

1 BigUp

Its a loose deadline, id rather extend it than have ppl miss out

1 BigUp

Just did the car test on my entry and it sounds fucking ace!!! So stoked with it.

2 Likes

5 days left.

not used it in 5 years but just remembered i paid for renoise time ago so might try have a bang at this if i’ve got time

never made a jungle tune in my life like

Give it a go - you got about 5 days til submission deadline

lol nah sacking it just had a 30 minute play and realised why i stopped using it in the first place

Time for a new daw

@cyclopian @Phigure @syrup @Paralytik @Harkat @Hibbie @knobgoblin @_ronzlo @Alert1 @MARSEN @mks @Tolsof @butter_man @faultier @finji

Deadline is tomorrow ladies…

make it a day or two later so I can work with what free time i have over the weekend on it. im meant to be picking sunday day but wanna crack on sunday eve, maybe tripppin lol

pwease

1 BigUp