Jungle Warfare Production Comp - Part 1 The Beginning

I have a tune started.

2 Likes

VBssaman
:heart_eyes:
also gQ

Ok so weā€™re one week into this with one week to goā€¦
Howā€™s everyone coming along?

Itā€™s made me realise how much I relied on the versatility of the amen to make jungle. It really forces you to be creative when you donā€™t have any of the usual 3 or 4 breaks to play with.

Also all this soulful jazzy Bukem-esque jungle is good but sometimes you just need to brok the fuck out to some jungle teknoā€¦ ā€œare you really readyā€¦?ā€

I have a tune. Gonna try to arrange it today.

Re: Amens

I got tired of Amens at one point. I mean itā€™s a rite of passage to mash up an Amen, but when I was DJā€™ing Jungle out regularly, l looked for tunes that didnā€™t have Amens.

There are so many more breaks out there.

2 Likes

Havent started lol have a bunch of stuff going on rn but Ill try to smash something in by the deadline anyway

Tbh I have
16 bars - pad intro,
8 bars - pads with sparse drum,
8 bars - pads with more drums + sub,
8 bars just a sub

Itā€™s barebones at best. I ainā€™t anywhere near halfway done!

Quickly realising my break chopping skills need a LOT of work haha

1 BigUp

Iā€™ma probably pass on this one. I was hoping I could get together with dmisreal (remember that guy? lol) and make something together for this, but heā€™s got a really busy week ahead of him. I donā€™t really want to make music if it ainā€™t a participative/communal thing. Bummer, I was looking forward to the next sample comp. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t started but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be able to throw something together

1 BigUp

i havenā€™t even started yet

agree with brocking out to jungle tekno

1 BigUp

phone app for checking for jingltrists in the area ?

also lifelines> deadlines

would be just full of mid 40s men

2 Likes

I think that was a drunk ppst

1 BigUp

Can you re up the download link? Itā€™s expired and I never got the chance to download it

1 BigUp

https://send.firefox.com/download/d6de5ad0a831dea0/#1zI8suilkFrXo33dTdmSQg

1 BigUp

awesome thanks man.

2 Likes

the f*ck

was gonna get going on it this afternoon, any possibility of an alternate way of sending the files?
Iā€™ll try again in a couple hours tho and maybe itā€™ll be fine

1 BigUp

here ya go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DehHKN9eNAjOPvUviLxxf6PTF1u6bDFc/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

sweeeet thanks bro

Hey fuck you lol

3 Likes

Damn this is an awesome pack. Glad Iā€™m joining

2 Likes