Looking for a couple of samples

been looking for a couple of specific samples for looooong time. seeing that they standardly pop up in productions of specific style (weightless, club etc) there must be some pack or something floating around the internet… help a brotha out. also if you have an urge to lecture about finding your own sound or being more creative and using different sounds or something, please refrain.

first one is this thump, found in a zillion songs and for example here, at 2:14

other one is this inexplicable whirr/rattle, which can be found in grime instrumentals since way back (also coincidentally the first sample mentioned can also be found here). for example here at 0:50

I’m not trying to be Logos those samples are everywhere but those tracks are just only ones I can think of right now that feature em

that second ones the slew dem one

could sample it out the tune but i reckon there’s definitely a sample pack floating around with it, let me know if ya find it

couldn’t hear what you mean in the first one just sounded like a kick?

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve heard it before. standard club traxx thump. it’s at 0:12 on the second tune as well.

will let you know although I don’t even know where to look for

oh u mean the clipse grindin/wiley ice rink perc?

try in here, i posted this the other day, it’s somewhere in this pack

finished a tune w/ it yesterday

1 BigUp

66.66mb :shining:

lol it’s the tits m8!

so many great STOMP kicks

Second one is a lp filtered snare roll?

lol pretty sure it isn’t. at least I mean there’s a particular sample for it out there somewhere that’s everyone’s using