Looking for some songs/genre

I want to find something that’s between trip hop and house (like the hipnotic part of it) with crazy drum beats. I really want some good drum beats, like tribal and hipnotic. Something real primal

Yesterday my friend introduced me to Goa music. He says a bunch of hippies moved to India for the cheap, organic food and more simple lifestyle. They started the Goa music scene. I dunno the truth behind the story, but it might be what you’re looking for.

1 BigUp

:cornlol:

2 Likes

Sounds pretty much like house lol. Ill keep looking and post something if I find it :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out Chronomad, Muslimgauze, and of course Shackleton (if you haven’t already).

Sorry brosuf, that sounds nothing like house.

Certain forms of Broken Beat / Bruk may be what you are looking for.

Yah, Keep it burning.

Oh yeah, this one was a big one back when…

1 BigUp

broken beat didn’t (and still doesn’t) get the love it deserves.

3 Likes

Hard Hop and Trypno were great genres.

Andrés makes hip hoppy house

looooll

I think the keep it burning song was pretty close to what I’m lookin for. That’s broken beat? Somethin like that with a heavier sub and some trip hop elements would be pretty cool imo :stuck_out_tongue:

And idk most anything with a 4 on the floor beat is pretty much house to me.

ok figured it out…

if

and

and

all had a baby it would be what im looking for :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that track from earlier was trance.

Believe me, these tunes had sub. Played them out on many large sound systems.

Yeah I can hear it I just mean like more constant

Sup guys. How u doing? I am here to ask if anyone can find this song. I’ve first listened to it in this video. It plays at 4:04. I’ve searched all over the internet, but couldn’t find. Could u guys help me out?
Thanks a lot

tnuc