Need feedback

Ive mostly been producing hip hop but now Im starting to get into electronic music after listening to some artists on the Symbols label.Any feed back for this tune I made would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
So Cold…

While I think your sounddesign could need some work and the “wobble” synth isn’t exactly to my taste, I still think the track came out rather good. I wholeheartedly disagree with the previous poster though: in my opinion, there’s no such thing as a “wrong place” for drops. Limitations like these are what made dubstep very boring and predictable in the first place, so I’d encourage you to ignore attempts to streamline your productions (this applies to everyone, btw). Also, having a hard-hitting drop isn’t the goal of music (it may be for stadium-filling entertainment and marketing brands, but this hardly has anything to do with music or culture in general, a point @Databoi explained very convincingly in the SNH yesterday).

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback!Got any tips on getting better at sound design?I know I’m pretty shitty at EQing things for starters…

thanks man…I do struggle w/ structure sometimes :slight_smile: