New Burial...?

love most of his stuff

Yeah thatā€™s all fine I think Iā€™m just venting a bit from seeing the youtube comments. Just wish people would take a second to consider what he might be trying to achieve with it, which for me he did.

2 Likes

ich mags

Itā€™s alright, the kinda tune Iā€™d have on in the background while Iā€™m doing whatever. But then I havenā€™t been feeling burials shit since like kindred so wasnā€™t that excited for this anyway

The coconut octopus uses coconut shells as protection against predators! pic.twitter.com/wInVITqwaG

ā€” Strange Animals (@Strange_Animals) 21. april 2017

:wink:

not heard this before

well marimba

it sounds like kitaro and moondog lol
or like this

you can get pretty close with some of these samples here
http://boldersounds.com/
(have to look around for sampler instruments or similar)

silver vinyl pre order

still sounds like a train crash to me

1 BigUp

open project session where a younger brother re-did the drums and pressed f5 while Burial was on the loo

1 BigUp

:confused:

Na.

1 BigUp

Not bad, better than the sweetz and subtemple/beachfires shite.

Some old house vibes in there.

Sweetz grew on me, I like it.

Less ā€˜old house vibesā€™, more ā€˜boring loop repeated for 5 minutesā€™

Burial has been hit and miss for a while now and even the stuff that ā€˜hitsā€™ is on the edge.

Even the Kode9 remix isnā€™t interesting to me. I am listening on laptop speakers tho so will hold off from forming a proper opinion until I hear both properly.

still not getting whats the appeal with sweetz tbh

interestingly re-listened to subtemple/beachfire today and compared to that last one i see these in a better light

really liked nightmarket tho

agree with @muncey this one just sounds like a lazy 5 min loop of boring tech house with a burial-y vocal sample caked on

thats on you bro ā€¦theres even instructional lyrics :sweat_smile:

1 BigUp

Burial making moves trying to get tunes dropped in dem polished clubs where eyez are very much not down but scoping gyaldem.
Itā€™s not bad for music in general but we expect more of Burial.

1 BigUp

Sounds like a tech house remix of a burial tune.

1 BigUp

do you guys think the title is in reference to the paris house scene and cocain ?

Wolf Cub and I think its Moth on the flip? they were decent/good

yeah i guess i overlooked and only heard ,moth at the time
both good
(i do think their collabs are slightly too clean, i would like more burial and slightly less fourtet tbh)

i like this new one too

Burial x David Zowie collab?