New Burial...?

We have a new vinyl. You only have 15 minutes to buy it or else you’re LATE.

Lol yeah copped this too on gut instinct without preview… fingers crossed

Managed to cop this, can’t wait to sell on Discogs for £80 in a few months

2 Likes

Bug just posted this on fb:

Myself, and Will (Burial) had wanted to drop this release cold, with zero hype prior to the projected release date.
But unfortunately an irresponsible leak from the projected UK distributor has led to a wave of premature news stories/online
retail frenzy.
So therefore, we feel its best now to announce the facts :

FLAME 1
’Fog/Shrine’
(PRESSURE)
12" + digital d/l code.
Released March 30th

Mastered : Stefan Betke(Scape Mastering)
Flame Logo : Ziggy http://www.klesha.se/

The first release on my new label PRESSURE.

The label is directly connected to my club night
of the same name, which is powered by my own sound system whenever possible.

PRESSURE will periodically release music by friends, who share my passion for dub, dancehall, grime and dirt, and relish pushing serious air thru oversized rigs, in undersized rooms.

The following PRESSURE release will be the debut album by MISS RED

Distro sales notes for Flame 1 - ‘Fog’/‘Shrine’ :

The Bug goes head to head with Burial for two heaters that is Flame 1, cementing the first release on his freshly formed label PRESSURE.
Following on from The Bug’s recent sidewinding 12"s for Ninja Tune and a colossal album recorded with Earth, Flame 1 is possibly Kevin Martin’s most soundsystem decimating collaboration yet, joining forces with Hyperdub mainstay, Burial.
‘Fog’ rolls heavily at half-speed steppers tempo, submerged deep within the roots ‘n’ future aesthetic of The Bug’s signature sound, yet perfectly balanced by Burial’s haunted night vision. ‘Shrine’ delves deeper inwards, with the beats slowed to a crawl, the bassline hanging heavy in an atmosphere thick with smoke.

2 Likes

Might make this the first piece of vinyl I’ve bought in several years.
If it comes up for order again…

yeah, the release is March 30, I expect it will be easily found when the listings go up properly since this 1st wave of listings was clearly a mistake

Hopefully I’m not at work on the 30th… I feel this one will go in seconds.

Nah i think they will press a shit load.

He sounds like he’s trying to make a living
Like real fucking mans. . So I expect there will be enough to fucking sell and the record will actually be good. Instead of relying on “limited press” to drive the price on discogs to manufacture the impression of having released a classic/collectors tune.

Fuck cheesedick dubstep vinyl hype. LOL remember when encrypted audio kept pretending they only pressed 100 units at a time?

I think it will be like that Metalheadz release

what happened with the metalheadz release? I remember people saying the tunes werent anything special but was it available to buy at all?

Yeah they must of pressed at least 10,000 surely.
Goes for like £3 on Scogs.
People panicked like fuk about getting a copy

I didnt even bother picking it up assuming it would be a click lotto on the order screen. Plus i was talking mad shit about vinyl hype at the time.