Over-clocking CPU for better performance

Well wasn’t absolutely 100% sure would it now, but yeah i see your point. Just trying to get advice for producing time to be more enjoyable. Converting sounds to audio files for example would take load off from CPU but makes them unchangeable which would be rather annoying but then again if they were needed to be changed at some point, could just delete the old audio file and dig up the pattern i rendered it from, make the new modulations or notes or whatever and then render again. Just much more annoying to produce in such way

What daw do you use. Most daws afaik have a ‘freeze’ function which basically automated the process of bouncing to audio and makes it p much seamless to go back and make changes

Fl Studio 12 as seen from one of the picture above. Looked up this freezing function:

Basically what it is according to that video and what you mean is exactly same as as rendering highlighted areas to audio file and adding them to playlist. On that video it seemed just more complex way to do it… or not, watched another video, he just explains the process of said thing in rather large extend

Also noticed that most of all Serum does some really heavy CPU load shit on my projects… Even more than using lot’s of Kontakt 5 orchestral libraries at the same time which would go more into RAM usage and SSD speed side. Maybe it has something to do with the installation of the program or something. For example when i have designed 2 super saw layers on Serum to play at once on one mixer channel cpu usage starts messing with me and a lot