Post your'e music

Made this, always welcome to suggestion :slight_smile:

Easy now,

I’ve got an album forthcoming on MUD to be released 13/03/2020 and KeepDeep have kindly premiered the first track;

Deep and gritty vibes on this track, hope you like

2 Likes

Woiii that’s hefty as heck

1 BigUp

nice one thanks mate :v:

OK boys n gals I had a couple tracks from 2018 laying around that I felt like I might as well give away, downloadable via soundcloud.

2 Likes

Easy now,

Thanks again to KeepDeep for premiering another track from my forthcoming album, up on Soundcloud;

Release is 13/03/2020 on MUD

Easy now,

Shout me if this isn’t the right place to post a new release!

I’ve just released a 10 track LP called “The Staircase LP” with Macabre Unit Digital which came out on Friday, there are links to Download and Stream here: https://linktr.ee/rdubzuk

Here’s some clips and premieres;

Hope you like

1 BigUp

Here’s the first officially released track from my generative music project

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll, so I just released my first EP of the year, have about 2 or 3 more EPs in different stages of ready to go after this, and I wanna do an LP, if not before the year is out, at least by early next year. Anyway here it is:

Some of ya have already heard these, the next few releases I’m trying to do will be all new.

2 Likes

Nothing

1 BigUp

Haven’t posted in a while… anyways here’s my new track, not your classic brostep more like chill hybrid trap.

1 BigUp

Delete

1 BigUp

Hater blockers EP (2011) [DOWNLOAD-4-FREE!]

Produced this a couple of years ago, the EP is now downloadable for free because I felt like I wanted to give something back to the community. Can’t really say anything about similar artists but this is my version of electronical music and how I think it could sound. Enjoy!!

Delete

Thanks!! Yeah I know what you mean, serious banger. I released my latest EP last week but I didn’t want to start promoting it on DSF just like that. This is what it sounds like 10 years later:

https://www.reverbnation.com/5980200/album/249494 (Reverbnation)

or (Bandcamp)

Once again thanks for listening, cheers!

Delete

It’s been years since I visited this forum, honestly I’d forgotten it existed :sweat_smile:

Anyways, here’s a recent track I made

1 BigUp

This is one I released last month. A trap banger about Saved By The Bell;

Hi guys, haven’t been here in awhile like some peeps here.

I produce under Wizard Stick/WIZARD STICK/WZRDSTK

Here’s a private share of a track I’m working on at 140BPM

1 BigUp

Can’t comment too much on the production (laptop speakers) but I’m really digging the sounds and the vibe. Cutting the reverb tails out in the intro to give the beat that stuttered effect is real nice!

Not 100% sure on the gangsta sample tbh - I think you could find something more esoteric, or mystical, spacey or alienzzz, yknow… something a bit more in keeping with the general vibe.

Keep posting it, I wanna see where this ends up.

1 BigUp