Post your'e music

thanks g!

1 BigUp

thank you!

2 Likes

2 Likes

on the drums?

think the kick/snr are one shots in a sampler that i played in and then tightened up the midi,rest just one shots in audio

1 BigUp

Yes mate just the drums

made a 2 step beat and slapped madonna vocals on there. reaaally not my usual style but it just works to well to not keep it on there. guess i make pop remixes now lol file is downloadable as well if anyones interested

2 Likes

this one forthcoming

yea sound big, really looking fwd to the release

1 BigUp

guess you’ll have to wait til release then lol

(i hope you cop x0x)

Jungle deejays!

I used multiple amens in this track, and they ended sounding rather mechanical. This is part 2 of Jungle Technology album’s ending track, so same vast and air-y jungle sound is excepted.

I give this track as a free download for those who join my mailing list. There’s all kind of cool stuff there: email blog posts with caferully curated tunes (jungle/dnb/uk garage…), exclusive tracks and of course news. I send emails mostly once a month, sometimes more often, so it will most certainly not be spammy.

Join the mailing list → https://mailchi.mp/b4849fdd6cbe/blows-your-mind-part-2

1 BigUp

Nice mix of sweetness and seriousness. Vocals could be mixed louder though, to let them play in their full potential.

1 BigUp

6 Likes

hah interesting i already turned them way up from the first few versions, i guess i’m just really not used to vocals in my mixes lol thanks for the feedback though!

2 Likes

further exploring this chill dub techno-y style

3 Likes

So sick.
That dead woodblock/snare :heart:

1 BigUp

might need to go back through and put a lil more work in this one but excited on the start i got to it

2 Likes