Post your'e music

Articulation (newgrounds.com)

trying out microtonal/xenharmonic dubstep, 16 equal divisions of the octave plus theres some quintuplets thrown in there cuz i felt like it :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

1 BigUp

This sounds cool dude.

Phonk is just Faze Miyaki with cowbells.

Noted.

1 BigUp

once again gettin back into it

3 Likes

Not bad.

My friend said I can’t make pop cause I’m a deep-head so I told them to go give some deep head and fuck off to this’ have a hot take ya’

lots of new music on sound cloud

Up for a collab?

sure man

Aight, you want to start it or should I and send you stems?

work in progress started today, I don’t usually post whatever I create around because I’m just happy laying down whatever I daydream about while at work lol but I’m really feeling this and wouldn’t mind any feedback ppl have

Yo! I don’t know if you saw my message, I started us one.

Let me know if you need stems or heard it, if you haven’t yet etc.
Trying to get this over your way.

Links dead

120bpm schtuff

1 BigUp

sorry mate, heres an up to date version

1 BigUp

Digging this man. Some real sexy panning going on.
I would bring up some of the percs and the snare. They’re a bit far back in the mix. Or drop the kick back, it’s kinda overpowering everything. Sick tune mate, proper groover

1 BigUp

thank you mate, duly noted! I appreciate it :heart:

I used to post on the old forum a loooooooong time ago, but I’m making new music which people might like here now. Not strict dubstep, but is the root of where I got into this. All sorts of things going on here, via Jahtari, Moonshine Recordings, Deep Medi, System, noisier shit like Scorn and Vex’d and a whole ton of Roots Reggae and the mighty Jah Shaka. Hope you like:

1 BigUp

These are very VERY sick mate. Big up.
Liminal is ace.