Random dubstep-related thoughts

What does this actually mean?

thatā€™s been happening yeah, check this out

1 BigUp

not the worst tune Iā€™ve heard
(particularly from Hospital Records)
but whatā€™s a Fax Machine?
:hmm:

It sends a paper copy of any paper document to another fax machine. They connect through fax numbers, like how phones connect through phone numbers. Yeah theyā€™re basically printers that can make phone calls. Got replaced by emailing. Now you can do the same thing through email addresses and a normal printer. Thatā€™s crazy how youā€™ve never had to fax. I was assuming that it was a staple thing for pre-digital years.

He wasnā€™t being serious itā€™s just his schtick

Idk why I take this place seriously

5 Likes

sorry jizz
I presume everybody knows Iā€™m an idiot.

ok

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
2 Likes

Oh fuck lol, distorted life is such a banger

2 Likes

makes me wanna go to a night
luckily a few coming up in Sindey soon
Distance, Void 11th anniversary & Youngsta all in May.

AND Pinch with Garage Pressure

thatā€™ll be the one!

samba b2b content streaming rn

Wasnā€™t big on the gantz ep when it dropped, but itā€™s really grown on me

Subway is closing up shop after 10+ years in the dubstep game. Shame to see it go. Although I donā€™t have a 12" from them, it was fun going through their discography back in 2013 when I was getting into the scene. Nicon, the label head, also mentions the ā€œscene divisionsā€ in the interview as well, which is to be expected :badteeth: At least heā€™s starting another imprint as well.

most dubstep article ever

also wtf are they shutting the doors on subway and starting a new label?

its not like subway was ever laser focused on one aspect of dubstep anyways

also, under control is by far not the best tune theyā€™ve ever released, sucks that the owners think so, most popular maybe, but not biggest .

their first release, for example, still sends the dance floor into heat

shouts to Noah D - Hotta as well

kinda strange thinking back actually, they signed soo many Californian producers to the label back in the day. (many of them bad, but still was p cool to see)

Does White Peach records email notifications about sent orders? They say they do, but I canā€™t seem to find such a mail when Iā€™ve previously bought from them. Stil waiting for my Commodo plate to show upā€¦

I feel like the purple sound is due a revival, given dubstep seems to be in something of a fertile patch and grime is popping again it seems like the ideal timeā€¦ I would do it myself but Iā€™m not good at funky melodic stuff

You heard the new joker? Love the outro on it

1 BigUp

wooooiiiiii thatā€™s potent!