RAP 2027.

dig it

1 BigUp

Here’s some underground rap

1 BigUp

If anyone want to hear some of the best the UK underground has to offer listen to this tape. Super varied and unique my faves so far are LXIII Extra speed, Konbini - visions and John alone - Live for and Big Nate -average Joe.

Listen to EUROCHILD 2: ALGORITHM APOCALYPSE by 108MICS on #SoundCloud

drugrixh peso is back

I wonder if that guy wants money and guns?

honestly sounds super ridiculous. however, i see how this could be appealing to others.

I rate this so much

Lil Debbie is so shit

Lil Windex is a god @Phigure

https://youtu.be/vjgAu8XgU0k

extremely canadian

Yung Canadese From Otwha

Saw lil weekend for 10p$ in a bassbin hole when he was lil weekstart

Dude where the FUCK is the 2020 music at???

Yung Wknd

@Harkat

What is your take on Kenny Beats, has he made any really good shit or is he more just this internet-guy?

More the latter

I first noticed him when he produced HoodRich Pablo Juan’s South Dark EP in 2017. Which was a solid release and he had a pretty original style on there. Very dark and “electronic” beats.

Since then he’s gradually become this super prolific jack of all trades beat maker and I really think he’s one of the most boring ones around. I loved Key! (who gave Kenny his “whoah Kenny” tag) until his all Kenny beats produced album 777 where not one of the beats really stood out to me. Tragic for Key! who before then had one amazing creme de la creme beat after the next.

Kennys just passable at drums, fairly good at mixing and otherwise generic pretty much. Very little energy in his beats usually. Kinda makes sense he’d be this “Success Grind” icon and content creator online, cus being hard working and prolific is his most notable trait, not having the hardest or most creative beats.

Guy came from festival EDM so there u go, a filthy heathen from the start.

2 Likes