Rhythmic Interest 001 -- Broken Techno

Every. Time.
:lol_og:

Iā€™m fine with an extension. How long should it be?

idk, no matter what date you pick, iā€™ll spend the day before trying to turn 16 bars into a song

4 Likes

I think a week is reasonable

1 BigUp

An extra week works for me. March 8th then?

Also, elden ring

2 Likes

Sounds good. Been trying to work on mine the last week, but kinda stuckā€¦

you would have finished in time if you were not out everyday chasing skirt and coming home at ungodly hours stinking of booze and cheap perfume

poor harkat had cleaned the kitchen and prepared a candlelit dinner

4 Likes

Thatā€™s part of his creative process man. Donā€™t knock the process

1 BigUp

just break my heart seeing harkat treated like so by that boor

wish he could see what a nice guy i am and date me instead :cry:

Volcel, beer drinker, hate perfume.

One more week sounds solid. Iā€™ve got a bit of coursework to complete so, could use the additional time!

Best,
Lavek

cheers on the extension, cooking something up for this now since I hadnā€™t started till today lmao

1 BigUp

Some inspiration.

Remade mine 3 times. Still will sound like shit but should have something by 8th

1 BigUp

Yo, your Warhead remake got me in the mood for some 2step d&b, so i got some stems for you if you wanna get that collab going.

No rush no timeframe, just bounce some shit back and forth

1 BigUp

Yeh man thatā€™s be sick! Send us the stems and Iā€™ll get working on it over the next few weeks

1 BigUp

NIce one, Iā€™m gonna give them another pass over the weekend and then Iā€™ll send some stuff over in the week.

2 Likes

Sweet G. I should have finished this one by then

1 BigUp

Trying to decide if I should rush and finish my song, or just clean up the pretty solid minute or so that I have.

Also 3 days left and only two submissions. Get on it lads

2 Likes

will definitely have a submission for this one. March 8th means end of the day right? Like if itā€™s still the 8th in PST I can still submit?