Rolling Kushra Thread attempt III

Mods can delete the other ones if they want

Not gonna be any dead links here.

u havin a laff meight

8 Likes

nah m8

They’ll all be private links so no reason to delete them cos confidence crisis

1 BigUp

this isn’t a private link but its a free download at 700 followers so follow if you haven’t already :wink:

Oops, we couldn’t find that track.

4 Likes

looooooooooool

classic

hot tip: make sure the tune is finished and your satisfied with it before putting it online. confidence crisis solved.

2 Likes

also what’s the difference between a rolling kushra thread and just spamming your stuff in “post your music” or dubs thread?

https://community.dsf.ninja/t/definitely-trash-but-occasionally-funny-memes-although-this-thread-might-be-locked-if-you-attempt-to-call-it-a-funny-meme/15357/1319?u=creamlord

1 BigUp

indeed! that’s why i never upload anything

Shots fired lol.

For real tho @Kushra_Producer , just upload the things that are actually finished. Don’t upload and take down, you’re ruining your own rep here my dude. Don’t hype a track that you’ll take down 5 mins later, that’s literal negative PR.

new alias new start and all that

2 Likes

Lool bro

1 BigUp

Pretty sure this is a fully immersive performance piece now

6 Likes

The internet scares the shit outa me. Mostly because its a connection to the world outside, which also scares me gravely. That been said, i fucking love dubstep. I think if we keep the internet chatter about audio then we will have a better time. Im sorry for causing waves that distract you guys from audio.

RYAN’S MOM! THIS PLACE IS FULL OF GODLESS SODOMITES

1 BigUp

Im not godless

I can talk to god and she tells me to do sodomy

1 BigUp

I dont need a deity to tell me to do a sod. I do it because it feels good.

1 BigUp

this is attempt 4663672 but i really feel for my mental health and musical journey it’s best to make tunes and keep them up, I enjoy the process i really do and anything else is obviously just a bonus!

1 BigUp