Skrillz dropping eyez vip

@33 mins

dem double drops deya lool

Loool actually got me for a second

Tbf even though his music is basically babylon incarnate, he has shown awareness of like burial, dmz etc…

3 Likes

lol wait is this real or?

fo’real. when the crowd are expecting that tune then mala comes in from nowhere l000l

skrillz>>
even spun guys like bristol’s bromley, dj q and upgrade

Big up Skrillyboi

Want him to play a dubplate only set @ system just to see the slightly uncomfortable faces of heads hating to admit they’re vibing

4 Likes

It’s an EshOne edit apparently

Skrillex

yea

brostep RIP even skrilly has jumped ship! won’t be long before he starts playing all-vinyl rare groove sets.

3 Likes

He sold out

#SaveBrostep2k16

2 Likes

Disco g sharks, your time $$$

its a wheez-ie edit

LOLWTFBBQ_Skrala (Wheez-ie Bootleg)

1 BigUp

there a tracklist?

makes it easier to avoid trash in the future that way

Ah, thought that was an alias of his

innit

i remember playing this at a party for bro-ish crowd once, the long faces after the drop were priceless

Nothing new here. He didn’t figure out dubstep out by himself, just that one form of it (sort of).

Anyway, I’m not surprised at all if people were disappointed because of that drop. And no, not because it’s not brostep.

Just my opinion. Tune is still dope by itself, but I’m at least (and I know other who are too) so done with these “minimal drops” and DJs basically switching away from the tune at the drop more than actually playing the original tune, which results in that you basically expect that if the buildup is from tune A, the drop will be from tune B. If the buildup is wide (in terms of how it fills the spectrum), the drop will be minimal. If the buildup is minimal, the drop will be wide/tearout as shit. It gets old you know?

tune’s an april fools joke m8

1 BigUp

stop taking life so srs

ok

1 BigUp