Stuff that isn't Working/ Error thread

Weird one:

I posted a Soundcloud link: a Bandcamp embed of a totally different track shows up instead. Edit view with SC link shown as well.

1 BigUp

Weird, that bandcamp link was one i posted

Freaky Friday

Got no reply button, big up button etc, site looks weird (Safari on IOS13)

upload pic button too

Edit - all good now, think phone was being a spaz

1 BigUp

The site has just been moved to another serverā€¦ tell me if you notice some issues.

1 BigUp

I canā€™t log in on Android through Chrome but i can do it on wondows using firespox

Can you try to clear cache on your phone? I donā€™t know why there is a difference in behaviourā€¦ :-/

1 BigUp

working fine on android/chrome for me

Me too

Iā€™m no longer able to see the section for member nudes?

Worked it out, I searched on duckduckgo.com and found the old site then clicked the link to the new site

can someone help me get back into my old account @kLuster_of_stars if itā€™s even possible? iā€™ve been locked out of it for 3 years :rofl:

I havenā€™t been here for so long that I forgot how to even create a topic jesus, iā€™m lost as fuck

3 Likes

I donā€™t think you can make a new topic until you have had a few posts. I forget what the criteria is.

You may be able to have your email reset for your old username. I know that there was some sort of change about a year and a half ago.

damn I canā€™t even access the email I used to originally sign up anymore, it was hacked back in like 2013
is there any other way I could get in?

I donā€™t know if you can reset your password if you donā€™t have access to the email that you used to sign up with.

That is one for the admins. @4ndY @Gatineau

Wb matey, a long time between drinks

1 BigUp

Send me a PM with the e-mail address that was hacked and is still associated with that account by which I can check and verify if this is really your account. Or provide any other hidden (ā€œinsideā€) information of the account for the same purpose. After that I can change the accountā€™s mail address to the one you want.

4 Likes

will do