System/ V.I.V.E.K

Really liking this tbh :gunfinger:

2 Likes

Panic copped from that redeye link (i donā€™t know why i still do this, itā€™s not a juan forte lmao) but wish iā€™d got it from bandcamp now

20 odd quid including shipping for a 12 from redeye lol, the brexit we voted for

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sick remix of Las - Tic around 57:00

It could be potentially on the forthcoming Systm X Innamind plate, or not, who knows we ll see ^^ I wish it will be release thats for sure

3 Likes

4 Likes

Woiiiii

1 BigUp

ultra groovy severe vibzers.

1 BigUp

First system Iā€™ve copped for a while tbh, but this is some great dubstep

1 BigUp

Fuuuuuuuuuuck thatā€™s so GOOD

1 BigUp

System last night was SICK. They were really pushing the system to pretty ludicrous levels at some points. Lovely stuff

5 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear. Iā€™m jaded and assume the sound system is basically for show these days, if theyā€™re letting them crank it in there I might go to one in future

2 Likes

dBridge and Skeppy in room 2ā€¦ might have to.

As tempting as this is, Iā€™m already caught between a night at venue mot and one some guys I know are putting on

Seriously considering going to this. Will be in London on Thu & Fri already staying in Whitechapelā€¦

Do it

1 BigUp

Innasystm001 just around the corner, released in one week! Silkie makes his first apparition on Innamind/System, its surprising but a good surprise. LAS track announced on the teaser, but will it be THE Tic remix played by Vivek recently or a diffrent one? Cant wait the showreel stuff

The teaser shows 11 beatmakers, for 10 tracks announced sooo there must be one guy remixing another guy ? Very Suspect ^^

4 Likes

Got a link to the teaser? This is the first Iā€™m hearing of it

Yep no problem
The link url is always weird with facebook, hope it gonna work

Its a teaser picture with only the artists names on the record and a track in the background (Versa feat a female vocalist)

Or instagram innamind or system ( the url looks better it should work fine) :

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj5rJCsgR9K/?hl=fr

Actually it was unofficial, rumors, guess until one or 2 days.
At first Systm teased something coming with innamind then appeared some merch some tshirts slipmats and a bandcamp called innasystm, then they talked about a bigger project coming, then some events and the logic next step was a collab record, now here we are

1 BigUp