System/ V.I.V.E.K

Nahhhhh, though it is between those two tbh

1 BigUp

the @ email woke me up, just bagged this on redeye. you are one of the top people on this site. thank you.

1 BigUp

lol no worries, glad you copped it

Copped! Nice one

I think LAS - Backyard / Tic is better than LAS & Gantz… although Malfunktions > both Tic and Backyard. Overall Backyard / Tic is a better plate tho.

Karmas is the best.

Been listening to the first release a bit recently, forgot how good it was. I remember seeing VIVEK play in Manchester when Asteroids was still a dub; whole room zoning.

I think tic/backyard is my favourite release so far, just something about them tunes just gets me going.

Also +1 on 001, need to give that one a listen again (vivek pls play asteroids next Friday)

Backyard is the one.
A bit annoying that you have to half the bass eq with System releases, Mala’s tunes too.
I understand it is all about the low frequencies but every other plate i own is fine without the bass so loud in the mix.

Catching up on VIVEKs Radar Show. Bit by Eastern Roots is big!

“He would get the 10” acetate straight to the head trust me" (about Trump) hahaha!

fucks sake, gone everywhere :frowning:

100% agreed with all of that

I have the bass on 12 o clock… and asteroids I have to turn it up further… maybe it’s your speakers?

Nah if you have the bass at 12’oclock then you either have really quiet mids and highs or you are well into the red.

Never been an issue for me, though I never mix into the +db range because of how steep the upward sweep seems to get compared to up to 0db (A&HX22)

Repress inc?

Turn your gain knob down, it’s there for a reason

Mate what i was sayin was reffering to using the gain rather than dismissing the gain.

who else is on this then? @swerver @RKM ?

can’t do friday, maybe next time

1 BigUp

not sure really, technically working a show that ends at 2am : /

so gonna try and get out of work but also kinda wanna go acid fantasy at alibi for loom and akito

and the scientific dreamz of u night down at rye wax

there’s legit like 5 events on this friday that i want to go to but i’ll probably be stuck at work

yeah there is Dedikincut in busey and zora jones/Tropical waste.

Everyone got a nignt on the 29th haha