System/ V.I.V.E.K

Aight so yeah, just as I thought.

This, really. I mean if you’re underground, which I think Vivek is, then why not let it go and just ignore this.

Anyway, man probably just had a bad day when he did this. He had probably run out of essential oils :badteeth:

fair point

not saying he’s a crook or anything but heard things
really though, it’s all sad. i also heard about his cancer well before he made it public. dude could have died young but thankfully didn’t. and now with jah’s graceful life extension he’s spending his time tracking down facebook memelords so he can phonebully them.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

/thread

the other guy in question is Antlion lol

Yeah from serious blendz innit haha

he used to be a regular on here

@111 can you upload your voicemail when you get one?

In all seriousness though does sound like viv just having a bad day and losing his cool over some nonsense said online.

The guy really should have had the bollocks to meet Vivek just for jokes just to see how the conversation would go. The guy made comments knowing full well he’s behind a computer screen and Vivek made the offer to meet up knowing full well he’s on a phone :joy:

No one really wants to meet up about this childish shit but someone should have had the balls to.

4 Likes

Oh fair lol. I’ve seen him at nights, but mostly through chatting to some of his mates and by extension him once or twice

off topic

it’s the type of voicemail to end up on a rapper’s mixtape’s interlude.

5 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2221736934514360&substory_index=0&id=180352898652784

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

crikey

1 BigUp

Fucking LAS, lol thought he’d chucked it in tbf, that actually is exciting

2 Likes

Everything else is gonna be heat, but super fucking stoked for Las

3 Likes

know this, was thinking it’s been waaaaaaaaaay too long since we heard some new LAS! hyped

3 Likes

LAS is honestly the last bastion of dubstep imo, his stuff on innamind is just incredible, some of the best tunes in the whole timeline of the stupid thing

so happy to hear some new tunes from him

viv needs to dig mikael out of the soil as well thooo

4 Likes

Also, in an FB post a while ago, Innamind hinted that they’d probably release a new LAS record this year as well.

Would love to see Cheba released at some point - it’s in old Joe Nice and Bunzero shows if anyone wants to check it out, couldn’t find it on YouTube. Pretty nuts percussion breakdown.

1 BigUp

fuck completely forgot about this one :cannon:

yes please

Someone find a link pls