Tarantula - What's Up B****? (Original Mix)

Yooo guys I’ve been inactive for a while but… ‘What’s Up B****?’ IS FINALLY OUT!!! Hopefully you guys like it, I’ve given it my absolute sound :slight_smile: .

I would love to hear your opinion so don’t hesitate on giving me your thought, I would love to know!!

1 BigUp

I like it.

To my opinion (but I’am on laptop speaker. I’ll give it a listen on decent sound system later today) :

The + :

• Awesome ambient sounds
  • Sound powerful and with lots of energy
  • If you’re not a drummer you should become one. Pretty good lead of the drum part

The - :

• I think the sound that you have with a high pitched res freq (key like) doesn’t fit with your dub step woo woo woo woo stuff
  • Maybe you could take advantage of those awesome ambient sound to create a real space (not sure of that. Will edit when listen to a decent sound system)
  • If this the structure would gain in being simplified.

Only my opinion ! Worth what it worth

@Bob_Marley

1 BigUp

I’ll defo look into “The -” and create a better VIP mix or maybe you could even try remixing this if you wish. Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

1 BigUp

Never could remix a dub step. Not pretty sure about why. I’ll listen to it again later in the day. Very cool track !

1 BigUp

Yo!

This is original af, and I'm actually bobbin my head to it.

I'm starting to realize that dsf has got a bit of talent. 

Keep it up man.
1 BigUp

yh, since 1981 iirc… :grin:

1 BigUp

:joy::joy::joy:

only real thing that sticks out to me is how small the snare sounds, could make it more present in the mix next time

1 BigUp

Hey thanks for the comment!! In the mix it has the same dbs as the kick but I think it is probably the snare in general that it’s kinda short and tonal. In fact, now that I double hear it, it doesn’t stand out that much so thanks for that!!!

Thanks Zirch!!! Will be making better tunes every time :smiley:

it may have the same db, but the rms may be different i think, try using soft clipping plugins to have the kick and snare at the same level but still as loud

1 BigUp

will look it up mate thanks!!!