Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

super nice set up man and those end racks are an especially nice touch. Where the speakers at though?

They are high up towards the ceiling. You can ser one of the cables in the corner going up.
I’ll post a better pic when i get home.

The 10" rack was actually a 12" buy i modified it at work cause they kept falling out

Ahh safe I’ll look into it

Yeh just the standard ‘8 box’ length

Finally got my stuff set up properly in my new house after playing records out of boxes for months while lodging with friends. Monitors play over your shoulders from the corners of the room

2 Likes

Nice.

Looking neat and tidy.

Have the same poster, from Loefah’s Midnight/Woman EP.

I lucked out and got like the 3/4 biggest room in a house of 10

need a way of filing my records. sometimes end up looking for 10s of minutes

1 BigUp

Personally I use plastic sleeves & attach labels to them then keep my records in alphabetical artists name order. Maybe a bit over the top but keeps your records in good nick and easy to put stuff away.

i thought about organizing mine but more times when me and my mates go b2b2b2b we get a bit waved and stuff never goes back in the right places, i once found space cash loose in a cardboard envelope thing…was not happy

sometimes i’m looking for a tune for so long the other tune is on the run off

2 Likes

Did you put a back panel of some sort to keep records towards the front?

Ye i got this mdf type shit from work.
If it wasn’t for the skirting then it would be flush with the wall anyway

1 BigUp

damn lookin thru this thread and u guys have sick setups
i have adam f5s with no stands, an m-track, a subpac and an akai mpk mini which sounds decent but looks shit compared some of the stuff in here lool

i really want those rack things on the ends, where’d you get them man?

I got them years ago, so i don’t know how readily abailable they are now. The 7" rack was fairly easy to get, from Juno I think.
The 10" one next to it is actually for 12" records (no one makes 10" racks") i bought that off Ebay 2nd hand, i’m guessing from a record store that had closed down?
I modifed that 12" rack to fit the 10" records so they don’t fall out.
All the LPs behind the decks are sitting in 12" racks to hold them together.

I removed the black paint off them and sprayed metallic purple to match my mixer cause i’m sad like that :razz:.
Still need to do the same for the 7" though

1 BigUp

Ghetto set up crew unite.
My krks broke so now I just have a laptop and some broken headphones

Living at my folks house until I’ve saved enough to move out. Here is my set up. Owl not included

6 Likes

for gods sake dont use headphones too much when you are stuck there for a bit

you have to promise

I wish I didn’t have to