Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

finally u can listen to music properly

1 BigUp

Built this new side desk, gives me perfect access to my fav tool, gotta rewire everything next to fit in, will be the first time i can have my gear all hooked up without having to change out cables and power supplies for each thing i want to use haha

3 Likes

a m8s setup…

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24924187/2017-02-03_18.45.44.jpg

2 Likes

holy fuck

also how long that keyboard is -should mean its good for in tandem balads :badteeth:

1 BigUp

yeh the bottom keyboard is just an 88 note weighted controller…then a JD800 above that, Juno 60, 909, 101, 303…it’s the roland rack :badteeth:

1 BigUp

ahh ofcourse

sick

can you redo this into a link?
the image is 47MB :smiley:

1 BigUp

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24924187/2017-02-03_18.45.44.jpg

kallax income

7 Likes

Studio.pdf (260.1 KB)

A gift from me to you. A real life poster of the classic that almost got me suspended. Get it now.

:cornblur:

Really nice.

1 BigUp

What’s with lying the monitors down? Surely sounds better the right way up?
Get those Genelecs fixed!

1 BigUp

Don’t think it matters too much with the orientation, i know with some other studio monitors u can have them vertical or horizontal anyway, not sure about the rokits tho tbf. They sound a million times better where they are now anyway…genelec repair depends on my bonus this year so fingers crossed on that one lol

iirc it’s about having the tweeters at ear level

3 Likes

Definitely but i was talking about direction, surely having them horizontal the sound is directed down?

oh yeah, totally missed that :lol_og:

Having less of the enclosure touching the surface it’s laying on should be better so unless the stand is isolated well stand em up vertical

It doesn’t matter for dj’ing tbh, for studio use it does matter since you are moving the speakers out of time alignment. I.e woofer being farther away from your ears than the tweeeter causing phase issuses. If it sounds better to ya horizontal than go 4 it imo

1 BigUp

watching the dj is played out. let people mingle and enjoy the music. dope setup!

you went to art school? me too