The Dubstep Knowledge Base

Don’t throw eggs or anything at him lol, that’s just stupid. Ultimately it’s everyone’s business what they like, but you won’t find (m)any people that like his stuff here.

Not that this forum is in any way representative of dubstep scene

how old are you?

Ya, not trying to be a fool or get beat up by satan worshipers, I’ll just stick to Marshmello, LOVE HIS VIBE, will have to accept that it’s not my problem and world has good Jedi warriors and Evil Sith living in harmony

1 BigUp

I’m ancient, used to spin house vinal before the invention of the CDJ👨🏻‍🦳, sorry I got mad at Borgore

1 BigUp

eh, ok.

tbf, i never associated borgore with “satanism” whatsoever, just shitty music for drugged up kids

1 BigUp

most heads on here wouldn’t consider Borgore tunes as being ‘dubstep’ in the first place: Brostep

love your insanity tho, sex fiend and satan worshiping chat about Borgore, this forum needs you.

5 Likes

Don’t listen to syrup, feel free to throw eggs at borgore all you want

3 Likes
1 BigUp

Thanks for sharing, listened to it all the way through. I used to mosh and played Slayer covers on guitar, matter of fact I may try to do something Dubstep thrashy soon. I dont know what got into me about Borgore, I guess Im the punk who he talking about in the song?

i queued against him in counter strike once and he was chatting bare shit (in an israeli accent ofc) during start and half. he was p bad too

2 Likes

wow this is a good necro if I’ve ever seen one.

did he go autosniper