The Original Growl Bass Thread (Official)

Before this goes into flames, let me say I don’t appreciate it being said that way. I did take information and spread it like AiDs but it wasn’t in vain. So if I made a stupid choice , that’s me.

Next if it weren’t good innovation then one are we still trying to copy the first person to do it?

Last I take it you told this person that right http://prntscr.com/a1qyrk ?

We’re trying to recreate something that NOT many people have been able to accomplish. Only a few who have tried have actually got close with it. The whole point is that people want what is rare. Say I was selling an old antique car on ebay… Many people would be investing in trying to get it to be the lucky one/few who actually has it.

Knowing the knowledge on skrillex’s kind of growls could be a step forward for a lot of people who want to be able to achieve his growls to then ADAPT them to their own personal taste to get their own “sound”. But I get the other side of the argument too… If everyone knew how to do it, it wouldn’t be a rarity any more, would it? - and many people would abuse it to JUST sound like skrillex.

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried it on what I wanted to try it on and it didn’t work, turned out what I wanted had nothing to do with processing. KNOWLDGE quote YouTube guy

This is just a screw up, by my example of trying something new, The screech is in there with a before and after. There is also some gravel or juice/sauce in the mids that I tried to invent. https://clyp.it/0k0e1lxi

Tomorrow I will reveal the sauce!

If I don’t forget ;:slight_smile:

not sure what youre trying to show with the screenshot

No matter how you sugar coat it, You are still a lying, manipulative and sad human being. Your mindset is so fucked up.How else do you take someone’s information and knowingly spread information I worked so fucking damn hard to figure out with what you are doing is wrong. Not in vain? Bullshit. You know what’s worse? YOU’RE STILL FUCKING DOING IT!

5 Likes

Well at least the thread is becoming more active again :japanese_ogre:

1 BigUp

Thanks, I think what I needed was a resonator, because I could never get them to sound like that, I would use OTT and everything else but the resonator was new to me, thanks :smiley:

lol?

So seeing its all about growls again. I was messing with trying to make my chain the shortest I can.
Here is Fl and 5 effects (4 if you dont count the reverb)

You could remove the reverb actually, I think it would sound pretty decent without it. Maybe some more distortion after all the eqing and what not.

Cheers, I’ll try that. There is no real equing going after getting out of massive.

Yeah I think that would make it sound just a bit better, because the reverb was making the movement muddy

@Spitfya @Desembra

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ,So true he recently shared the info with 10 of my good friends,pretending he found the method by himself but i know now he stole it …pfff…that guy is a real piece of shit …:poop:,
Don’t share anything with idiots dudes !!

1 BigUp

that moment when probably more than 20 people know the Spider Pubes/Desembra/Spitfya growl and I am still sitting here stop giving a fuck about growls …

Then why post? :o

cause youre all tnucs

I try

https://clyp.it/mqn2kujp Well this is what I got from it, holy shit, that helps a ton, I always knew phasers and OTT, but turns out I didnt need any resonators. :j
anyway, do you have a soundcloud at all? I wonder how your stuff sounds in context :o

bc I am funny fam

1 BigUp