Truwavz - Propel [Dubstep/Chillstep]

This track could be considered “experimental” Dubstep. It starts out super-energetic, then goes into a Chillstep mode, then progresses into various musical ideas.

Nice production/mix and I like the experimentation, it all comes together nicely. I enjoy the chill portions more than the hard stuff, that’s just me though.

Thanks so much for that…Not so sure it could be a “hit” because of the song form (or lack thereof), but that was just the progression of sounds that naturally came into my head at the time…

Are you a producer? I checked your profile, but I don’t see any tracks yet…

Still good stuff going on regardless of the structure. I just signed up to the forum but I like to make old school riddim sounding tracks, experimenting with beats but haven’t gotten into melodic sounds like you have going in this track.

1 BigUp

Yeah, I’ve been playing keyboard for many, many moons…Best to you, let me know if I can help.

the intro is chaotic/spooky

euphoric ‘drop’ too,

sounds a little bit ‘thin’ not sure if that will make sense,

love them bleeps around 1:08, n the vocal snippets around 1.20

develops into a mad funky little number too, really restrained, like it man/woman :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay…I was locked out of the forum for a long time (technical issues)…Just saying thanks! Regards, Anthony