Turntables/Cassette Decks

My friend and I used to roll around in his car blasting Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin on 8-Track.

my cassettes from the 80s are still pretty good
trouble is, apart from some reggae & post-punk, the music is shit.
I mainly listen to 2005-20014 dubstep off cassettes in the car.
When the car finally clags, I’m gunna keep it & set it up as a dj booth so I can keep bombarding the town on the other side of the railway line with sub from the opened boot.
I’ve got a couple of new cassette player replacements so should be sweet for awhile.
anyway, I’ll show those of you who turn up to the Paddocks Sub Festival in 2019.

1 BigUp

Yeah, most of my old punk from the '80’s is on cassette which is mainly why I still have a tape deck.

1 BigUp

@swerver

Vestax PDX 2000’s for me. I mean i love Technics, and have some 1210’s around, and am more than happy using them, but i have always preferred mixing on my PDX 2000’s.
I got them as a DJ EZ fanboy when i was younger, as he used them to mix to Pure Garage CD’s, and i wanted to emulate him. I find them ninja tight, i love the pitch and torque on them,
15 years after i got them, they are still solid.

My Technics MKII 24 Years old. Pitch is still perfect never had an issue with them in the 4 years ive owned em. There is a reason they are in clubs around the world

:scream: