Unknown Producers

Not talking mt eden, Im talking about mtedendnb09. They deleted their youtube (
http://www.youtube.com/user/MtEdenDnB09) so I haven’t been able to find any of their amazing works of art. The closest I’ve been able to find is someone going by the name of skrlx.

But I think it’s a different person

Reminds me of this thing I did ages ago

1 BigUp

Damn that’s some fire.

Stop it !

Pleeeaaaaaaaase

This is like Stewart lee got a copy of reason,

The James Bond bit :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

CREASING!!! At the James Bond bit…
:lol_og:

1 BigUp

Lool it’s genius !

I don’t want to be taking the piss out of stance re think at all, my first attempt at making a track was somesorta dubstep medley just meshing together bits of popular tunes, however, there’s no way them tracks have been put together un ironically !

2 Likes

Hey lovely dubstep heads,

my name is Necronox, I’ve been producing for like 4 years now and about to release my first label things.
I linked my soundcloud profile and would love some heads to head over and hand over some feedback.

best regards from germanyy

1 BigUp

biig

Sick !!

1 BigUp

Pretty sure Psychonaught is a head from the old forum.
I’ve got a bunch of dubstep tracks from him from around 2008-ish I think.

Edit. Just checked my music folder and yeah it’s the same guy. I’ve got his stuff from when he used to post on the old forum before it went out on labels. Some sick tunes.

1 BigUp

Yeah I would have posted a few more artists but can’t post more than 2 links at moment :slight_smile:

Edit: also just a heads up, alot of your older links need Request Access for google mail or something.
Your newer posts don’t have that.

1 BigUp

The links in my dubstep archive?

Yeah It seems so, some work like you click them and it goes straight to the file, others seem to need request access to view. Thanks though still for all your work.

Edit: I am an idiot, talked about this in the wrong topic XD

1 BigUp

Cheers Ill have a look over the weekeend

seriously been rating the man temporal

3 Likes

I think you should be our champion. The competition that exists within these syndicates of decent music creators is resilient. At worst they have the ability to parry a big tune for a moment of fame.