What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

bit from column A, bit from column B

https://soundcloud.com/bukezfinezt/bukez-finezt-interrogation

2 Likes

RSD-Kingfisher. Under-rated imo.

3 Likes

^absolutely!

upon logging in today
I clicked on the ad up the top for the first time
the music was pretty ordinary but
it did lead me to our old mate Werd2Jah’s Dem Man EP (Subway), nice & heavy
AxH/Gremllnz Numbskull (Tempa), minimal but not dungeon,
& Fallen 45’s To Fall or Fly (Dub Police), palate-cleansing dungeon
so the ads are good for something.

o yair
that Morn is a goodie Wilson

Think I remember this from that Medi BR.

I dunno why I still ain’t watched that

That Savant guy is so embarassing.

1 BigUp

mad

Another thread that should’ve been in SNH.

https://soundcloud.com/e-r-s-a-t-z/splyce-1

why?

Feel like OP wasn’t looking for stuff like this.

<3

2 Likes

Magenta-Time Killa

1 BigUp

i still want this 1

1 BigUp

I swear I got that off someone on here for like £2 before Gantz was a big shot

unreleased vip

yeah had that black box release in my hands in records shop in bristol and was like meh…bought work them and pev-end points instead irc