What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

This sickass new tuna from EngimaDubz

hope u got good p for it, cheapest one on discogs atm is 85 quid

lolll I mustve sold it for like 4-5 € or some ish

Now we know what Gantz and Epoch would sound like if they were shit at sampling.

2 Likes

I prefer a lot of Malleus’ stuff over Gantz’ personally. His stuff works a lot better (relatively) in the dance from my experience

1 BigUp

https://community.dsf.ninja/uploads/default/347/688533c1ec20f6c8.jpg

loool

Heh, can’t lie the influences are definitely there. Also a bit of a Coki vibe on the snares. But I try to take each tune on it’s own merits and am feeling it regardless.

1 BigUp

these 2 monstrous tunes.


been coming back to this all day

1 BigUp

https://soundcloud.com/zygos/zygos-galakz

https://soundcloud.com/zygos/zygos-subservience

https://soundcloud.com/zygos/zygos-morn

4 Likes

There’s this other tune of his floating around
Here @ 11:37

Would totally smash the dance imo
Forgot the name though

edit. Oh it’s in the comments. It’s called Grinn.

1 BigUp

Morn is a huge tune, getting it cut soon.

I swear this tune just gave me goosebumps.

1 BigUp

sent off 2 of this guy’s stuff to get cut!

On the sly I prefer this to the original

2 Likes

yh, definitely a grower that one for me

Ah nice, from soundcloud or has he got some secret weapons? We’ll be seeing a fair bit more of him soon I feel.