1 BigUp

screwface

1 BigUp

what i’ve been bumping in between classes
1 BigUp

Sunday evening Heny G vibes

1 BigUp

quite an underrated producer

This though… awesome chorus drop part as in the second part on the chorus with the drone and growl and screech design, i’ve been trying to remake this but those sound designs are really hard, i will not give up on this matter, gonna post some sort of playthrough

if anyone knows this track name let me know it the track in the video not the intro by zomboy

Check this out guys, Panda Eyes awesomeness

jo post some more (new) shit if you like, I’m a bit out of the loop and tbf I’ve heard almost everything in this thread (everybodys posting old shit or is there a new dubstep thread somewhere,??) + ur selection is always ace, that arkwright one

edit; some ppl should be banned from posting in this lol
edit2; btw whomever posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rilJx0r_rf8 and knows where I can find the background, I lost mine on former computer and I really liked the wallpaper (it was in a similar vein but not 100% the same)

that part where he’s weed whacking is so emotional, very powerful landscaping video, the people in that deserted office park have no idea what even went down for that grass.

10/10 lawnmowning

wondering if they did a really long mowing video and its like “i cant stop” do do do dooo, and like the mower just doesnt stop too and it keeps mowing, maybe with some slow motion clips as well. Would get me soo pumped to see that

Lol safe. I do make an effort to post good stuff from lesser known guys as you don’t know if it’ll have a ripple effect for them like the Chokez tune seemed to.

1 BigUp
1 BigUp
2 Likes

Was literally just about to post this hahaha

1 BigUp

haha big up. This tune is dangerous

Saule is one of my best friends and everytime he sends a tune over i get genuinely excited. This is the first thing he’s made in a long time (relatively) and it doesn’t disappoint.

1 BigUp

All hail Saule, imo. You two ever gonna get in the stu?/Have you been in together?

I wanna hear what his dred and your tex sound like.

1 BigUp