What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

haha, we actually have a side project together, not much has come of it yet, but we’ve got a few bits floating about and some much better stuff in the works

we pretty much make tunes on the comedown of a ridiculous night the day after

I fuck with that one! I expected something more happy hardcore with the pads on the intro, but the drop really did a number.
The second one’s okay, feel like I’d like it more if it had less of a ‘traditional’ drum pattern, y’know?

Pretty solid for comedown work though. I can barely bring myself out of bed when I’ve got them vibes lol.

1 BigUp

haha yeah, its defo some comedown wastemanism tbh. We are working on and planning some actually proper shit in the near future. Saule feels a bit trapped in the dubstep bubble and im just a wasteman, so we’ve been doing some pretty wacky shit; time has been very limited lately between my work and saule’s school schedule so progress has been slow

mod edit: please use dubs forum for your own music and please read the rules: https://community.dsf.ninja/faq

1 BigUp

To this day, still love this dark Dubstep number!

1 BigUp

i bought the remix years ago. never played it nor did i really enjoy it. no idea why i even bought it. probably because of om unit. but how disappointing. also qualitywise it doesn’t even sound like om unit.

jeezus this ting is drenched asf

my life
coki actually dropped demon damn

i reckon i just love that digidesign melody. so fucking good no matter what context lol

https://soundcloud.com/infernal_sounds/fill-spectre-blacker-waterstinge-env004

put a donk on it :smiley:
love the original tho

benga day

1 BigUp

Just saw "The Machinist"

2 Likes

flicking thru my bookmarks, couple huge blines i haven’t listened to for a while

1 BigUp

Leave yer shameless self promotion at the door pls
Had to delete a couple posts of blatent cases, keep it in dubs

just came to mind for the first time in years, can’t believe this never got released.

1 BigUp
3 Likes

This is such a tune :fire:

1 BigUp