What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

I was actually being serious. I don’t follow his output in any case, so I wanted to know what to search for.

thelem makes riddim and swamp actually. you could check the track from a few posts above to get a sense of his style.

search “thelem”. first result.

still slowly going through that list. this is a beaut, wish i knew this track years ago

1 BigUp

best guido tune imo

1 BigUp
2 Likes

nothing but wonky tings





there’s something about this 1

1 BigUp

Quite like this

mad ting from @Cheyne_Taylor_Bush

4 Likes

das a mad riddim m8

2 Likes

this is big!

big up guys!

1 BigUp

Hey look guys, dungeon is cool again.

1 BigUp

some of these posts don’t fit here that well

1 BigUp

Never really liked that one; imho one of the most overrated tunes of the past five years. Original’s still much better imo. The remix sounds a bit aimless to me. Am I missing something? :confused:

3 Likes

i’ve always felt the same way tbh

Nah it’s alright I reckon, definitely over shadowed by the flip though

it sounds really great on my Krk Rokit 6’s…Maybe you should buy a Pair