What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

lol nah thanks I’m good mate. :badteeth:

For real though: it’s not the sound. The record sounds fine. The tune itself just is a bit wack.

2 Likes

hmm it reminds me of milanese i respect ur opinion

Do you peiduce? I thiught you were strictly a DJ, can i hear some of your stuff online anywhere?

Nah I don’t, but we have a crew studio where the other guys make beats and we chill. That’s just the mixdown room though, I’ll post other pics in the gear thread one of these days.

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

This is sick!

3 Likes

tis quite large!

1 BigUp

free dl on that as well ^^^

1 BigUp

been rinsing that one and the free download from Ago/innamind. :gunfinger:

wtf happened to this one it’s BIG

1 BigUp

just wait till you see what Saule has in store…

not sure if anyone remembers, but i was complaining about my homie getting his car broken into a while back: laptop/hdds/equipment stolen. That was Saule, he’s got a computer again now finally.

2 Likes
2 Likes

fucked tune.

1 BigUp

https://soundcloud.com/eva808/duality-clip

1 BigUp

this is quality!


forgot how much this bangs
1 BigUp

lol when this came out I tihnk like 2011 I bagged it blind and was positively surprised how good a song it was. sold it now i fink