What happened to DSF members?

No

Who’s Doctor Dave?

really lol

future garage sucks so hard though

twas the great exodus meight, many were lost, some where found!

1 BigUp

so which one are you?

& that’s him^^^

(I’m living by the precept
confusion presages the acquisition of knowledge)

I’m surprised you’d say that, a lot of it sounds like swung techno to me.

what about Dubtech from Seattle?
he was heavily involved here in 07
heard some nice techy ds from him in 2012,
pretty sure some on vinyl
Does he play out?

Dubtek, got a few of his early plates. Proto-brostep haha. Some good shit tho. He’s signed to Uprise Audio akaik but haven’t heard anything from him in ages.

1 BigUp

What

What’s up Doctor Dave

he had an unreleased tune called The System that was a standout

doing good mate

I mean I got here late, and then just got a lot of rude responses to questions I thought were legit. But I guess it’s all opinion. I’d post my stuff for review, and it got ignored.

So yeah, that’s why I don’t use the forum for anything other than reading production tips.

^ ye people love to b snarky arses to new people asking questions + posting what they like

is jamie vardy a former member -> chat shit banged

Nobody ever comments on people’s tracks :confused: I’d appreciate someone saying something even if its just a “good/eh/shit” I try to listen to people’s tracks but a lot of the time I’m on my phone

1 BigUp

hmmmm good/eh/shit
would be a better option

Just make a poll with your thread then.

2 Likes

Those people shouldn’t be surprised to find the forum is dead, because the old people got too busy, and the new people found other ways to get info/critique.

This forum is a vast library of useful knowledge now though, I’ve learned so much.

Will do

pretty sure he was on innamind in it’s early stage.

this one from him recently was aight

damn that tune is dry as fuck…yawnstep haha

he used to make some proper-ish bangers for the time. He has no Innamind releases akaik btw.