What record/etc. did you just buy?

The new EP’s got stronger beats imo but i’m not a huge fan of Rider’s vocals this time around

Both good releases tho big up young Ishan

While I’m a fan of Ishan Sound’s sets and his 12" on tectonic was big and I copped all his output so far, I found rhe LP and the doublepack both a bit boring. They don’t bring much fresh stuff to the table.

This is bound to happen eventually when a producer has such a distinctive and unique sound. I dunno how King Commodo still keeps churning out fresh bangers.

I really liked the new Rider vocal tune, E3 dub is big too.

This one tho:

yeah that’s my favourite one off the LP ^

ishan’s style is definitely very specific, so this EP feels very familiar in a way, but it still sounds fresh and good to me, not dry at all. same with the LP.

while it does seem like commodo has s “style,” it’s more like he has like 2-3 different “styles,” so his output isn’t gonna get dry nearly as fast as someone who only has one style. he’s got the Space Cash / Fuck Mountain tearout style, the Free Focus / Pocosink remix / Wish arpy or almost “wonky”-ish style, and then the more minimal style with tunes like Miracles remix or Northern Soul, and then wildcards like Shift. So yeah I don’t see Commodo going dry anytime soon. :smile:

ffs though, the list just keeps piling up

tryna grab Ishan x Rider, hopefully Tempa 100, maybe Uuha / Witch Doctor, and now we got Heal and pretty soon the Medi LP to worry about (which will probably be mustcop for me). may have to make some sacrifices :sob:

Yeah man this is a bad time to have spent all my money on Outlook, running an night and a shit loads of T shirts hahaha

1 BigUp

Heal is getting the digi right?

Yeah I’m skint paying for outlook and paying off my overdraft

Karma & Kromey of course

Left Right Left

yeah no joke on sacrifices man, no overtime and I had my DUI sentencing on Monday fuuuuuuuuu

with Deep Medi and others output and at some point the probably most anticipated of releases by DMZ/Mala

ahahahaha

John Butcher - Winter Gardens
Foreign, Subtyl ‎– Sellouts
Luciano Lamanna / Fire At Work / Somatic Responses ‎– Ad Rvina Imperii

I’ve never seen anyone churn out as many names of dubplates like point scoring buzz words in all my life

A few just came in:
Jack Sparrow - Hold and Pull/Pula Riddim/Where Am I
Mala - I Wait Pt 2
Reamz - Fear (Compa Remix)
Coki - Dry Cry

Copped new Karma off unearthed. Shipping prices are very decent indeed.

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/66312-cmr001-phrex

@phrex is this gonna see digital?

How much u grab this for if you dont mind me askin?

knowing Phrex and the guy running this label (Septentrio), I’d say it’s highly unlikely.

€20 :neutral_face: