What record/etc. did you just buy?

how do you rate the my all remix compared to the original remix on boob?

Pangaea’s new EP on his label Hadal. Heard ‘Something In Your Eye’ on Kowton’s NTS show a few weeks back, been waiting for something to surface since. Big tings! Man seems so elusive tbh.

1 BigUp

I honestly had no idea they were different :frowning:

edit; ah its got a video on the discogs page lol… not as good as the other version imo, the instrumental to the other one is better but at least this version doesn’t have insanely high pitched vocals lol.

bare Wackies back catalogue just got added to Redeye

Must resist…

1 BigUp

Sooooo lucky this didn’t go up last week :cornlol:

I know… there’s a couple I really want to get… we’ll see what the weekend says

which fucking one is it tho

not gonna drop 16 quid to get a tote bag and casette on a stab in the dark fam

out to unearthed (?!) for sending me a copy of the new versa plate (for whatever reason). it’s appreciated!

‘The 12" and tape are available only in this combined package, housed in a special screen-printed DDS tote.’

Brilliant.

i hate tote bags

shoreditch neek look

for all we know the record might be 3 minutes of fart sounds and vengeance tenfold saying ‘dubstep was alllllwayyyys baaaddddddd’

I’ve never even heard of a tote bag before but it would go straight in the bin.

The description makes it out to be really obvious what the tune is.

This is some indie bullshit.

What’s the tune?

No idea. Just claims to be “the most sought after shackleton dubplate and its 10 years old”

And it’s a VIP and it has vocals.

Wish Midnight came with a tote bag :angry:

They had to decide between an A1 poster or a tote bag. Obviously they made the wrong choice.

2 Likes

an bun casettes, nobody has a tape deck cmon, i’m honestly down with a nicely packaged cd if people wanna do compilations or throw in a mix with a release

last casette i bought was probably this

Dont really get all the bag and tape shite, those bags are fucking awful anyways. Straps are too long to actually use to carry shit like records

they’re not for records you noob. they’re for your supply of club mate.

1 BigUp