Wobble!

once i went to raggles house and we got really drunk and mixed a bunch of 130 but then we got into 140 and kept getting drunk and then he raped me

http://puu.sh/lvg1k/968c3d0474.mp3 SOMEONE KNOWS THAT SONG??? PLEASEE

this guys derailing thread, ban him

2 Likes

I havent listene to any new mixes but i hope there theres still lots of full time still and not boring stuff

this is actually by benga and coki, i’m pretty sure most people don’t know that

wobblestep = the best step

i find it hard to make interesting sounding ones though. they always end up sounding the same. so i feel like i can’t put them in tunes cause i already “made that tune” yanno?

1 BigUp

yeah, i love that style, but yeah the sound has moved on probably because it is hard to make it sound new.

doesn’t mean you can’t keep making it, good music is good music.

RKM you fucking noob, why don’t you watch Rusko’s or Benga’s masterclasses or just fucking youtube for “basic noob wobble tutorial shit”? You expect us to do all the research for you?

is this supposed to be a joke?

No, I’m sick of ■■■■■ asking basic fucking questions that have been answered a gazillion fucking times all over the internet. He’s at university now, he should be able to do some basic fucking research.

No one is forcing you to come on here and read things that you don’t like, so chill out.

It’s a perfectly fine, open ended question. You could do all the research in the world but someone might reply to a thread and say something that sparks a new idea or lets you see something from a new perspective. Plus, threads like these are for the benefit of anyone who reads them, not exclusively for the person who started the thread. It opens up a discussion for everyone.

And we don’t need people discouraging discussion especially ones that are actually productive.

3 Likes

So RKM is somehow benefiting from deliberately asking beginner questions?

“Internet Badman”

2 Likes

i graduated from uni

cba to do any research

answers on a plate please

2 Likes

Oi, just had to post this.

tf is wrong wit u. rkm is og so he can ask what he likes.

Yes?

How the fuck?

Asking ■■■■■ who know nothing on a forum is research…

No.

Thanks for sharing?

What the fuck is “og” or “tf”? Can’t you just write the fucking words instead of having us guess what the fuck you’re abbreviating? I don’t give a fuck who you are, don’t ask retarded shit on my forum.

Original Gangster
The Fuck?

This is not your forum, this is the people’s forum-republic!

Now somebody photoshop the logo onto a communist looking flag with my face on it.

haha what the fuck happened

:raised_hands: