Wonder Beats - This Town of Mine (Melodic Brostep?)

I’ve been on sort of a hiatus for awhile due to college and have not been able to work on any music :(. I finally was able to sit down and work on something. I finished this song a few days ago and any feedback would be appreciated.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

1 BigUp

Nice sounds! But you should try sidechaining.

You are right good sir. I have slight side chain on the bass but I feel it needs a little more. I also might try putting using very slight side chain on the instruments during the drop.

Thanks man! Yes, Shamoozey is the person doing the vocals. He posts a lot of stuff on http://www.looperman.com/

I agree about it being a little muddy. I will mess with the EQ a bit to see if I can get it a little cleaner. Thanks for the feedback.

1 BigUp

Melodic brostep isn’t fucking new.

Sorry for the late reply. I never said it was anything new. If you’re referring to the question mark in the title, it’s because I really don’t care about or know all of the sub genres out there and did not to know what to call it.

Thanks for your input though, it’s really helpful.

There’s the problem.

Go felch your mum.

Joke’s on you, my dad’s dead.

No, he was locked in a room for a couple of weeks/months (nobody knows for sure) after he’d been in and out of a hospital for over a year because he’d cut his leg and it wouldn’t heal because he had diabetes.