Your Last Listen

Completely off topic from the bone talk, but when did everyone decide to use ByinaBnd avatars? I wasn’t active much during March, and then when I went back around early April everyone’s on this wave. I was going to see if you lads have completely lost your minds, but fortunately that’s not the case.

3 Likes

Percy

2 Likes

Liked for bone talk, stayedfor the insanity worry. We went mad a long time ago m8

The fact that there’s loads of biab avatars and that the fucked thread is the most active thread suggests otherwise

1 BigUp

wot a chune

1 BigUp

Hits so hard on a system

1 BigUp

Found this on an old HD. Reminiscing hard, summer vibes (hasn’t aged well though)

1 BigUp

Kode 9 remix of this is an absolute whopper and all

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

this is what got me into music

lyrics are full on teenage angst, but tbf, the the it’s a pretty sick album, idc what you all think

1 BigUp

it’s what got me into music as well and I was obsessed about it when I was like 12 but lol it’s terrible and whack XD

I hated this when I was 12 because this is “muthafucka”, not true satanic ritual goatfucking metal. Now I’m little bit less elitist and value music being abstract or absurd enough and free of social and other shit which I don’t want to think about.

I listened to a lot of Linkin Park when I was in elementary (like 8 or 9)? cause of Bionicle AMVs lol. Good stuff. This album + Meteora and Minutes to Midnight were really great.

I like rock. Tha last song was Monsters by Shindedown I liked to listen to.

1 BigUp

Shit son I used to listen to shit like this back in the old rave days
I thought this was an old school 90s Colin Faver mix at first.

V Recordings latest comp just released:

http://smartlinks.cygnusmusic.net/l/GB8KE1952736/5d44097e297f135a581b7085