Your Last Listen

I feel like it’s one of those tunes that either I’ll regret not copping in a few months or forget I own. Idk I’ll give it another listen when I get a minute

Fuck it. Copped lol

2 Likes

lol bigups :joy:

huge mistake

Life is about making mistakes and never learning

1 BigUp

Insane next level club material from Async Figure (MM and Sudanim of Her Records). The Her Recs crew have always been so ahead of the game.

2 Likes

was super excited to listen to this when i saw it pop up on SC but i feel like its actually way less futuristic than most of their own releases, very much just 'nuum bashing. Still bangs tho don’t get me wrong. Just feel like this is more of their safe DJ side compared to a lot of their more fwd thinking solo productions. Selfishly would rather hear their more leftfield stuff instead of nu-rave even tho the nurave stuff is probably way more hyping and palatable to the listeners haha

sounds hella fresh to my ears lol

I agree that it may not be as “forward thinking” as for example sudanim productions from a couple years back but still pretty fresh

yeah i didnt mean to come across as purely negative in my post, the mix is super fun and i enjoyed it a lot, just wished they pushed things a little bit further (which like i said, is a purely selfish request haha)

Stop being such a hipster

this is so gut tho

Can’t listen rn lol but safe for

https://www.everydayhearing.com/hearing-technology/articles/bone-conduction-headphones/

use ur bones like Solid Snake pussi

Your mum loves to conduct my bone

1 BigUp

my whole family was actually born without bones so thats actually pretty offensive tbh

1 BigUp

Well now at least your mum has one, you’re welcome

we made a a deal a long time ago as a family to share all charity bones together and split them equally, so thank you for helping all of us

Hope your family gets much use out of my bone

have you seen the movie Get Out?

if not, we want to invite you over for supper sometime, if yes, then we’ll just take the penis

Guess I’m coming over for dinner then

1 BigUp