Your most treasured plates/dubs

cool

4 Likes

a ton of unreleased deafblind stuff. lots of unreleased drews theory, he is a beatmaking machine. few things from mesck. this one is probably still my most cherished and would definitely make it into my sets if/when i DJ: https://soundcloud.com/mesck/deafblind-x-mesck-less-than

pretty awesome you have this stuff, had no idea!

1 BigUp

been lurkin steadily for a long time hah

1 BigUp

I only have dnb dubs, most of which have been released by now (ayo remix et al.)

i gave away my original pump up the jam maxi

so now it’s a few twisted sister records because of the artwork

some of my favourite records I own are
tempa001
walkin with jah/ earth a run
Lee Perry vs DMZ - Like the way you should is a madness
4 Track ep - benny ill and hatcha
and this bit I got from bm soho, first dub record I bought and its a killer tune!

edit - wait for the dub on the other side, this one is huge inna dance!

yeah i remember putting that in the chemical basket, forgetting and going back the next day to find it sold out.

oh man I feel your pain!

Dubs wise I have a bunch of jook dubs that stay in heavy rotation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: b-side exclusives (oxossi, indica, watchmaker, etc), various refixes/bootlegs/mashups of classic grime tunes, and a bunch of my own shit that I keep to my self haha. Tbh though my favorite plate to play is “For the love of you” by the Isley brothers. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes