Your personal Future Garage/Post - Dubstep recommendations

how can you possibly say you like that track? its so bland and annoying

what the fuck are you talking bout? I was the one who said it sucks u dumb shit

Futurebass is just emo-trap. Cashmere cat would be an example. Softer less harsh drum kit 808 feels/sample-chops as opposed to massive based sine/square detune 808ish sub with nexus chops for a lead and a louder character.

yeh I still connect future bass to early post-dubstep stuff; from Mount Kimbie to the Ramadanman edits and Pearson Sound.

want to start a pissing contest m8?

:airplane:

imo:

Post-dubstep:

The darker, more ambient, more swingier stuff like Burial/Volor Flex/etc

Future garage:

The more rigid stuff with “brighter” UK garage-inspired elements like house bass, 4 t the floor drums etc

future bass:

I guess that’s the stuff that 4x4/organ etc influenced and has elements of future garage but with warping, driven basslines but then you could easily apply the ter to the 808-kick, triplet hi hat trap-style shit so Idk really

I’m looking for the dark ambient stuff that has an interesting atmosphere. I’ve had my fair share of future bass, but wouldn’t object to the lighter stuff either.

OK artists I recommend: Burial (obviously), Volor Flex, Swarms, Late, Atsuko and Stompbox, Synkro and Indigo, Sqz Me, Clubroot, then Versa and Rowl and N Dread who all make more upbeat stuff. Crypt makes some awesome stuff too. I’d recommend http://www.sundcloud.com/solitude also.

1 BigUp

Aether - Von EP

1 BigUp