2STEP BAD BOYS THREAD

press up more

put it on digi

this exclusivity shit is so far removed from OG vinyl culture or whatever at this point. Its just snobbery to keep the music feeling rare and valuable not just another transient, disposable entertainment option on ur screen bla bla.

But esp with dr banana, the tunes are all crowd pleasing bangers that deserve to be rinsed widely and not just by nerds.

I’m over vinyl exclusivity at this point. I get the point of records for DJing or a nice home setup, getting the screens out of the dance, nice sound etc. The all analog approach has value. But just put the fucking tunes out there so i can listen on my commute ffs.

2 Likes

Aight I guess I’m not alone then! I really don’t like buying Digi so always favour vinyl but what do you do when the product isn’t even available for buying? Let me spend my euros recklessly on records I end up barely ever playing ffs :joy:

1 BigUp

i signed up, pending approval

hope these ■■■■■ arent stingy with their hq rips

ah so stingy in other words

Scrolled through this thread and not a single Sticky tune :pensive: https://youtu.be/Uf5ArZn_hZk

Also:

/thread

1 BigUp

Good job Locked On records on uploading a version of hyperfunk Gurley remix that’s taken from a skipping record to their paid services

2 Likes

Properly dodgy

Youd think all that The streets money went into somebody quality control smh

It’s just a 15 sec bit in the middle, on a well handled rip otherwise but ffs

1 BigUp

Tbf i tbought i already posted this:

Half the tunes you posted are stepping into dubstep sadboy territory m8, all good jus wrong thread

1 BigUp

Ok maybe the last two but deffo not half

Jawz is so fucking stupid on a system, near perfect blend of male 2 male “sick tune bruv” sexy and weight, really fun tune and really fun to blend as a dj.

1 BigUp

triplets II is one of the most underrated tunes imo, really serious banger, esp with the intro, tune that make you hug the m8 next to ya in the dance

1 BigUp

bye bye

2 Likes

its on soundcloud in slightly better quality that the youtube

1 BigUp

you don’t have to own them to do that though. I think at least dr banana puts em up for streaming

1 BigUp
2 Likes

2 Likes