All Hail Commodo

Bump. Still looking for a few of those charming tracks Gatineau called out, particularly 47-48 and 51-53. Any IDs?

edit: One of them is K-LONE - Barbarossa.

Alright got it. It’s not Commodo though, the ID is Sir Hiss - Danny Uzi

2 Likes

vid’s dead, is that the one with the weird bellish percussion? that’s a sick tune.

thanks for the id on the sir hiss tune, was wondering about that as well. sounded super sick on the Void system <3

1 BigUp

There’s a rip on YT now

Best tune I heard in ages. Heard it at the Void and also the Bandulu boat party, it was sick

Yeah I think Rikers is the tune you’re thinking about

2 Likes

Oh sick, that’s based on a Lil Uzi Vert beat, which itself samples the song in a Ravioli advert lol

sir hiss has some jokes stuff on his youtube account

4 Likes

think there might be some Danny Weed in there too

1 BigUp

This goes off in the dance, nice tune

3 Likes

it’s not Rikers tho

title got corrected

Isn’t that the one called Leeroy?

Yes finally a YT rip :gunfinger:
Fingers crossed for a Medi release soon, this tune or any other tbh, a double pack is a dream

Tunnidge has been tweeting bits of wot must be egoless’s face lately (medi already have commodo’s ofc) so i reckon it’ll be that egoless plate next…hope so anyway lol

Supposedly

1 BigUp

could be a new commodo face (like for kromestar and tunnidge), doesnt look much like egoless tbf

i’m just wishfully hoping its a new commodo face and we get leeroy b/w rikers soon tbh

could be commodo…egoless might have had a haircut tho lol…as much as i want new commodo my money’s still on egoless

DOiFdv1XUAEsOIQ

Or maybe Truth had a new haircut :badteeth:

5 Likes

I’m all about the new gantz plate he

ah shit yeah he played this in hull
he played a lot of sick dubs tbh

egoless has indeed had a haircut.

talking haircuts here seems weird

1 BigUp