Brostep, Tearout, Filth: The Good Stuff

In your opinion. imo probably Sukh Knight, Jakes or maybe even Excision???

acceptable to who? lol
if you mean to the people who enjoy the deeper stuff then yeah just tearout artists like sukh etc, even coki
kind of a retarded thread tho lol you trying to make sure youre a tru head or wot

Nah i’m just asking for opinions… No tru head lol. I mean acceptable because this forum seems to share a hatred for it xD

like what you like and forget the haters…why the hell does everyone have to double check their tastes are acceptable or that its OK to make a certain kind of music?

6 Likes

like what you like and forget the haters…why the hell does everyone have to double check that their tastes are acceptable or that its OK to make a certain kind of music?

how much truhed percentage should an artist have

1 BigUp

Fuck all y’all posing little bitches who say it all needs to be smoov and ting. The first time you heard some Coki or Distance or Benga do it dutty you know your head was nodding. Seriously. Stop trying to be effete.

Babylon System and Broken Note can tear 'em out with the best of 'em. Moody Good too.

That’s straight bro.

Soundtrack to chestbumps.

2 Likes

who remembers this one

literally such a banger.
i remember when it came out being torn between whether it was too much for me to like or not

9 Likes

Really?! Most Benga is heavier/more bro than that haha! Banga tho.

yeah at the time i couldnt work out if it was a step too far for me. had the same problem with spongebob to be fair. i reckon its the cheesy sample. actually getting proper tingles from the reminiscence lol. dem fabriclive 37 days

Fabriclive 37 >>>>>

4 Likes

i literally remember after one of my gcse’s going to my mates getting stupidly lean and drunk with that mix playing. those were the days lol

hatred? lol I don’t think anyone here had given a single fuck about “brostep” since 2011

1 BigUp

The answer you’re looking for is 16bit but the more important answer is like ppl have said, fuck even thinking like this.

Also miraculously Zeds Dead have made certain tunes that are gully as fuck, so forget labels lol

7 Likes

All the hate arose when 12 year old Americans started logging on en masse asking how to make Skrillex sounds, blow Diplo, or notch filter their midranges for maximum bassline annoyance.

And then the truhedz® collectively freaked and acted even less mature than the 12 year old Americans (which is pretty fucking hard tbh).

3 Likes

if you wanna listen to brostep…go ahead and listen to it…i personally don’t mind hearing it, just hate the fact that’s what the majority of people perceive dubstep to be.

5 Likes